All 4 art Reviews

Obaron Obaron

Um

Did you really just take a Halo Elite, recolor it horribly and add cheap looking tentacles to the back?

Please try to make your own stuff or a the very least admit if you edited another model.

Cactus Hooch Cactus Hooch

Its not bad.

I think it could be better though. One thing you could try is rendering it at a bigger size and giving it a background. The metal texture could be a bit more shiny.

gintasdx responds:

Thanks,yeah it could be with more realistic lightning and better angle,but I just needed it for one project. It will be easier to giveaway all 3D model.

Fantastic Chess Set of EVIL Fantastic Chess Set of EVIL

Its okay.

But the white chess pieces look like they're made from play dough or something and have a bunch of random black spots.

OneWhoListens responds:

Yeah, I see that. I was trying to make them seem more real because when they were plain white they looked really weird. Thanks for reviewing, though.

A Metal Eye A Metal Eye

Pretty good.

For a Powerpoint drawing that's really good. To be honest though you should try moving on to an actual 3d program. There are many out there and I can guarantee you they'll all work a lot better than Powerpoint since Powerpoint wasn't really made for that type of thing.

depes7448 responds:

Unfortunately I have to settle with Powerpoint due to my parents. Thank you for your review though. I really appreciate it. I am working on getting an animation program too....

~Depes Hales~