twin towers ASS FUCK twin towers ASS FUCK

Decent, but could be better

This was a rather generic concept, but it was done okay. You should try to use backgrounds next time for one thing. Another thing I noticed was that you used some VERY stretched sprites for a few of the special effects. While this is okay to an extent, doing it too much can make the sprite look very blocky which is generally something you want to avoid.

WoodMan Is Incredible WoodMan Is Incredible

Poor Woodman...

He had no chance from the moment he was made. Wily probably was high when he made him.

GT - Monster Trainer GT - Monster Trainer

Great Animation

I always did think it was odd that they started their journey when they were 10. The detergent gag was pretty good too. Maybe for a fire attack they feed them oil and tape a match at the end of their jaw.

Metro.Siberia Metro.Siberia

Awesome!

Its amazing how a game that uses only one button can be so challenging. Keep up the great work!

The Unfair Platformer The Unfair Platformer

Good Laugh

This game was pretty funny. It was cheap enough to be a little frustrating yet hilarious enough to keep you going. Keep it up!

Halo-Lone Rider {DEMO V2} Halo-Lone Rider {DEMO V2}

Awesome Song

I don't know if it happened during uploading or something but it is very staticky. You should try and fix that before your next release of it. Otherwise, great job dude!

Sonic Adv. 3- Chaos Angel Act1 Sonic Adv. 3- Chaos Angel Act1

Awesome

Now they just need to find a way to put mp3's in game boy games...

Kirby 64 - Rock Star Kirby 64 - Rock Star

Great Remix!

It was a very good remix of the original song.

Obaron Obaron

Um

Did you really just take a Halo Elite, recolor it horribly and add cheap looking tentacles to the back?

Please try to make your own stuff or a the very least admit if you edited another model.

Cactus Hooch Cactus Hooch

Its not bad.

I think it could be better though. One thing you could try is rendering it at a bigger size and giving it a background. The metal texture could be a bit more shiny.

gintasdx responds:

Thanks,yeah it could be with more realistic lightning and better angle,but I just needed it for one project. It will be easier to giveaway all 3D model.

Fantastic Chess Set of EVIL Fantastic Chess Set of EVIL

Its okay.

But the white chess pieces look like they're made from play dough or something and have a bunch of random black spots.

OneWhoListens responds:

Yeah, I see that. I was trying to make them seem more real because when they were plain white they looked really weird. Thanks for reviewing, though.